Saturday 13 December 2008

dear scarlet i miss you so much! i love working in my new zoo it is so much fun my back is okay now my dad said we are not going to move anymore but i don't know lily is sick.  I'm so excited to go to the Christmas ball.  I don't know who I'm going to go with yet.  I can't wait for you to come home.  In the zoo yesterday, a new baby monkey ran away and now all the animal fairies are looking for her.  I hope you're having fun at the FFF.  A new girl moved in; she's really shy, and Shelby was being really mean to her at school yesterday.  Luckily, Tink was there and she went to the principle so nobody got hurt.  Sorry, I've gotta go!  Love, Your BFF Emma Hollyberry

2 comments:

Ashley Garvin said...

WOW i REALLY REALLY REALLY like this blog it is AWESOME u need to post some more i love it so much ok i will come and look at this blog

Nicky said...

hahaha lol yeah! emily was doing it with me i have been waiting for her